We’ve moved with you.
The Nexus Mutual Melbourne branch has relocated with ExxonMobil to 664 Collins Street Docklands, a modern, light-filled building in the heart of Melbourne's bustling business district.
Our inviting new space provides a sanctuary for our members to escape, relax and enjoy their banking experience in the privacy of their very own member lounge, stocked with refreshments and newspapers.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the branch move, and where will it be located?
The Melbourne branch will be open for business on Monday 28 May 2018 at Level 10, 664 Collins Street, Docklands. Come say hello!
What branch services will be available at 664 Collins Street?
The Nexus Mutual branch at 664 Collins Street will continue to offer a full range of services - whether it's day-to-day banking, home and personal lending or something a little more personalised:
- Competitive home loans whether you're a first homebuyer, established investor or anywhere in between.
- Everyday transaction accounts, investment accounts and term deposits to help you manage your money and save for your future.
- Personal loans and credit cards to help get you where you want to be.
- Internet and mobile banking giving you access to your accounts anywhere, anytime, as well as digital wallet services like Apple Pay and Android Pay.
- Access to one of the largest ATM networks in Australia through rediATM.
- Travel cards, foreign currencies and international money transfers for when you head overseas.
- Insurance to protect you and what's important to you – backed by leading global insurer Allianz.
- Trusted financial planning advice provided by specialists at Bridges (an IOOF partner).
- Specialist support for expats recently arrived in Australia, or heading overseas to work.
Where is the nearest rediATM at 664 Collins Street?
There are many rediATM’s located near 664 Collins Street, the closest next door in Southern Cross Station at the Collins St entry/exit. Use the ATM locator on our website or in your Nexus Mutual app to find your nearest rediATM.
We also have a range of smart phone banking options that allow you to make payments, transfer funds and keep track of your money when you’re out and about.
Will the branch phone number and postal details remain the same?
Yes, our Melbourne and Sale contact details will remain the same, including our PO Box postal address. Click here for all our contact details.
What are your opening and closing times?
Both our Melbourne and Sale branches will be open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Will I still be able to buy my social club movie tickets from the branch?
Yes, movie tickets will still be sold at our branch, located on Level 10, 664 Collins Street Melbourne.
How do I get to 664?
664 Collins Street is conveniently positioned in Melbourne’s new business centre, with easy access to the CBD and Docklands. 664 Collins Street is situated adjacent to Southern Cross Station and the nearest tram stop (Routes 11 and 48) is situated right out the front. There are several parking options in the surrounding area, including:
- Secure Parking – 664 Collins Street/699 Bourke Street Car Park
- Secure Parking – 700 Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
664 Collins Street is also surrounded by cycleways and is conveniently close to freeway access points.
Do I need a security pass to enter the branch?
No, you will not need a security pass to access Level 10, where the branch is located. There are concierge services in the foyer should you need assistance.