The ‘member-owned’ difference
Nexus Mutual is a dedicated credit union for the ExxonMobil community of employees, long-term contractors and their families.
We provide banking services typical of any bank, but we’re different in that we’re one hundred percent owned by members within this community, so our profits go back to increasing value and reducing costs for our members.
To enhance the financial prosperity of our members, now and into the future.
To be the banking partner of choice for our members and the broader ExxonMobil Community.
We put our members first
- We believe our members are at the centre of everything we do
- We put ourselves in their shoes to understand what they need
- We help them achieve their goals
We show integrity
- We understand our duties and responsibilities
- We make good decisions for our customers, people and communities
- We enhance our brand and relationships
We are one team
- We work well together and celebrate our diversity
- We treat people with dignity and respect
- We encourage an inclusive culture
We realise potential
- We have the courage to innovate
- We strive to achieve our potential by finding creative solutions
- We challenge ourselves to learn and grow
We pursue excellence
- We have clear standards of excellence
- We care about quality
- We continuously improve
A snapshot of Nexus Mutual
- Over $300 million in assets under management
- More than 6,000 members and growing
- Any profits are reinvested for the benefit of members
- Backed by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee
- Branches in Sale and Melbourne (ExxonMobil head office)
- A professional team dedicated to providing excellent service
With more than 6,000 members across Australia and the world, we're a trusted banking partner of choice for many in the ExxonMobil community. Whether it's day to day banking, home and personal lending or something a little more bespoke, our range of products and services is everything you'd expect from a big bank:
- Competitive home loans whether you're a first home buyer, established investor or anywhere in between
- Everyday transaction accounts, investment accounts and term deposits to help you manage your money and save for your future
- Personal loans and credit card to help get you where you want to be
- Internet and mobile banking giving you access to your accounts anywhere, anytime, as well as digital wallet services like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Travel cards, foreign currencies and international money transfers for when you head overseas
- Insurance to protect what's important to you – backed by leading global insurer Allianz
- Trusted financial planning advice provided by specialists at Bridges (an IOOF partner)
- Specialist support for expats recently arrived in Australia, or heading overseas to work