Nexus Mutual is a credit union for the ExxonMobil community. We're owned by our customers, not shareholders, so we're truly customer centric. We have more than 6,000 members who are employees, contractors, family members and former employees of the ExxonMobil group.
If you're interested in joining our team, we'd love to hear from you. Send us an email expressing your interest along with a current CV and we'll let you know if a suitable opportunity arises.
Relationship Manager - Sale
Imagine, what you could do
- Create and drive your own strategies
- Be involved in the community
- Be the key to our success
Nexus Mutual is a credit union for the ExxonMobil community. With a membership base of more than 6,000 and counting, Nexus Mutual are implementing an exciting strategic plan built around our members. There's huge, untapped potential within our community and we're looking for the right person to create and drive key strategies and realise that opportunity.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to proactively engage the ExxonMobil community, in their own environment, by building effective relationships, promoting and selling Nexus Mutual’s products and services to grow our business.
You will be mobile, meeting members and non-members where it best meets their needs and will be responsible for sites and areas which include the Sale branch, Gippsland and surrounds, Longford Plant, the heliport and Barry Beach Marine Terminal.
You will spend a minimum of 4 days a week at our partner sites and will be flexible to meet the demands and needs of our unique member base, which will mean that at times you will working outside of normal working hours.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Drive lending growth through relationship management strategy
- Own your client experience, end to end
- Be accountable for balance sheet growth success
- Be a member first role model
- Meet growth targets proactively, working with the community
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years Relationship Banking experience, with a strong preference for mobile banking experience
- Significant experience in end to end retail lending
- Member focussed
- Achievement orientated with a high level of initiative
Culture and Benefits
- A small and supportive team
- Member first culture
- Strong community involvement
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please forward us your covering letter and CV. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Apply Now Because We'd Be Better Together.