1. What transactions can’t be rounded up?
You can only round up with your Visa Debit Card or rediCARD. You can't round up the following transactions:
- credit cards
- direct debits
- ATM cash withdrawals
- Pay Anyone transfers
- transfers between accounts (including home loan payments)
- bank cheque
2. Can an Access Plus account round up to a savings account that is under a different name?
Yes, you can round up to any Nexus Mutual savings account, including those where you’re not named as a signatory or joint account holder. For example, a grandparent can Round Up to their grandchild’s Junior Saver account.
3. Can my round up amounts help me earn bonus interest?
Yes! The round up amount is treated the same way as the rest of your money going into the receiving account. For example, if you are rounding up to a Junior Saver account, the round up amount will count towards the $2.00 minimum deposit required for bonus interest.
4. I have two Access Plus accounts – one joint and one single. Can I direct the round up amounts for both Access Plus accounts into a single savings account?
Yes. There are no restrictions on how many Round Up accounts you can direct to a single savings account, if the Round Up is set up from an Access Plus account.
5. If I have no more money in my Access Plus account, will Round Up cause my account to be overdrawn?
If your account reaches $0.00, a Round Up won’t be applied, so there is no risk of Round Up overdrawing your account.