For some things online makes better sense. Go paperless with eStatements.
It's not great when your bank statement is slow to arrive in the mail or wet and damaged in transit. When it comes to your bank statements, making the switch to online is not only the safest and most secure option, it's good for the environment and a huge cost saving for your credit union. Online statements give you access anywhere at any time to view, download or print.
And if you make the switch before 30 June, you could be in the running to win either a 1 year AFR digital subscription, or a Kindle Paperwhite + eBook voucher. Each prize is worth $600. See the competition terms below.
A $1.00 per statement fee will be introduced from 31 July 2017 to recoup some of the costs for the print and production of paper statements. We encourage you to make the switch or take this opportunity to review the frequency of your statements.
Statement fee exemptions apply for members aged 17 years and younger, and members aged 65 years and older.
Talk to us to discuss your options.
Go paperless with eStatements today!
Already registered for Nexus Mutual internet banking?
- Log on to Nexus Mutual internet banking
- Go to Settings and select Manage eStatements
- Follow the prompts and hit Submit. It's that easy!
Not registered for internet banking? Register here or drop in to our branch, or contact our team of dedicated specialists on 1300 65 33 28.
Switch to eStatements – Competition terms and conditions
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Nexus Mutual, a trading name of EECU Limited, 12 Riverside Quay, SOUTHBANK VIC 3006.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is free and open to all Nexus Mutual personal members aged 18 years or older as at 30 June 2017 that switch from a paper statement to an eStatement on an eligible account. However, employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members, and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Competition runs from 1st April 2017 until 30th June 2017. No entries will be deemed valid if received outside of the entry period.
- Limit of one entry per member.
- The winner shall be determined by a random draw of all valid entries on 11am Thursday 6th July conducted at Nexus Mutual, 12 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006.
- The winner will be contacted via email and/or telephone and must claim their prize by 2pm 20th July 2017.
- Should the winner not claim their prize, a new prize winner will be selected and will have 7 days to claim their prize.
- The winner may choose from either of the following prizes:
- A 1 year AFR digital subscription valued at $600.
- A Kindle pack comprising a new Kindle Paperwhite plus eBook voucher valued at $600
- Internet access is required to fulfil the value of each prize. The winner shall be wholly responsible for internet access or similar including any data charges that may be incurred while accessing the AFR digital subscription, or by downloading eBooks to the Kindle device.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or inconsequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same terms subject to State regulation.