We’ve got you covered for all of life’s purchases with a new low rate credit card. Apply Now for your chance to win $200.00 cash back*.
Apply before 30 November 2017 for your chance to win 1 of 5 $200.00 cash backs*.
Why choose a Nexus Mutual Low Rate Platinum Credit Card?
- Low interest rate of 9.49% p.a.
- Low annual fee of $49
- 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 12 months
- Minimum credit limit of $6,000
And when you apply for the new low rate credit card you also have access to a range of complimentary services:
- Comprehensive complimentary insurance package including overseas travel, extended warranty insurance and more
- Access to Visa Platinum Concierge Service 24/7
- Special lifestyle, entertainment and travel privileges through visapremium.com.au
Apply Now for the new Nexus Mutual Low Rate Platinum Credit Card.
Why Nexus Mutual?
We’re 100% member owned. Unlike shareholder owned banks, our profits go back to our members. So, when others are trying to offset pressure on profits with rate hikes, we just get on with the business of creating value for our members - better rates, lower fees, great product features and innovative services.
Lending criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges are payable.
^ A 2% balance transfer fee applies for balance transfers to the new Low Rate Platinum Credit Card.
*The complimentary insurance plans are available to Australian residents only and are issued to Cuscal Limited ABN 95 087 822 455 AFSL 244116 by Chubb Insurance Australia Limited ABN 23 001 642 020 AFSL 239687 for the benefit of Nexus Mutual cardholders. The terms and conditions of the complimentary insurance plans for the Nexus Mutual Visa Platinum Credit card are specified in the applicable Policy Information Booklet. Cover is available under the insurance plan only for purchases using a current Nexus Mutual Visa Platinum Credit card. The complimentary insurance plans are not a product of, nor guaranteed by, Nexus Mutual.
*Low Rate Platinum Credit Card Cash Back Competition Terms
Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Nexus Mutual, a trading name of EECU Limited, 12 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is free and open to all Nexus Mutual members that apply and are approved for a Nexus Mutual Low Rate Platinum Credit Card during the promotion period. However, employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members, and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Competition runs from 1 September 2017 until 30 November 2017. Entries received outside of the entry period will be deemed invalid.
- Limit of one entry per member. A joint application will be deemed as a single entry for the purpose of this competition.
- There are 5 winners for this competition. Each winner will receive a $200 credit to their Nexus Mutual Low Rate Platinum Credit Card. Prizes will be fulfilled within 21 days of being claimed.
- The winners shall be determined by a random draw of all valid entries on 11am Thursday 7 December conducted at Nexus Mutual, 12 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006 and contacted via email and/or telephone.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or inconsequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same terms subject to State regulation.
- NSW Permit LTPS/17/17189.