Wherever you'll be - land, air or sea
You can never know what’s going to happen when you’re away, even if you’re travelling in familiar territory. So it makes good sense to protect yourself with travel insurance and minimise the costs if something should go wrong.
Nexus Mutual can provide cover for a single holiday or ongoing coverage for the frequent traveller. Some of the benefits include*:
- Unlimited^ cover for overseas medical expenses
- Option to purchase cover for accompanying dependants under 25
- Cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
- Cover for stolen travel documents and lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal items
- Cover for additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred during your journey due to sickness or injury
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- Personal liability cover
- Worldwide 24/7 emergency assistance
^Where used, the term 'Unlimited' only means there is no capped dollar sum insured. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply as set out in the PDS. All costs and expenses claimed must be reasonable. We will only pay for treatment received and/or hospital accommodation during the 12 month period after the sickness first showed itself or the injury happened.
Choose from four levels of travel insurance cover
The Comprehensive Plan provides our highest level of cover, helping provide peace of mind on your overseas trip.
For trips only within Australia.
Our Essentials Plan provides simple, cost-effective cover for your overseas trip.
Our Multi-Trip Plan covers you for multiple journeys within a 12-month period subject to each journey being within the maximum trip duration you select.
* This is a summary only of the cover provided under the policy. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Sub-limits apply to particular types of losses or claims. You do not have cover under certain sections while travelling in Australia. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full details. In particular, please read the Pre-existing Medical Conditions section.
It only takes a few minutes to get the cover you need before you head away, so don’t delay.
Apply online, call us on 1300 65 33 28 or visit the Sale or Melbourne branch.
For full details of the terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the cover please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement. In particular, please read the Pre-existing Medical Conditions section.
Travel insurance is arranged by Nexus Mutual, a trading name of EECU Limited ABN 35 087 650 039 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 244356 (Nexus Mutual). This insurance is issued and managed by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz). Nexus Mutual does not guarantee the insurance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Allianz and/or Allianz Global Assistance do not provide any advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Where any advice is provided by Nexus Mutual or its representatives, it is provided on behalf of Nexus Mutual and not on behalf of the insurer Allianz or its agent Allianz Global Assistance. Allianz and/or Allianz Global Assistance are not responsible for any such advice. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). If you purchase a policy, we receive a commission which is a percentage of your premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this product.