We are moving to an increasingly cashless society, and Nexus Mutual is ahead of the pack with our suite of digital banking solutions.
Our internet banking enables you to:
- Check your balances, transfer funds and pay anyone (to another financial institution)
- Pay your bills with BPAY
- Activate your Visa card
- Change your PIN
- Update your contact details
- Send secure emails
Bank ‘on the go’ with our mobile banking app. It’s secure and allows you to:
- Check balances and view your account history
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to other accounts
- Pay your bills with BPAY
- Access home loan and finance tools and calculators
- Send and receive payments in real time with PayID
Find out more
Get started now!
All you need is:
- a compatible iOS or Android device running the latest operating system (Android 4.0 or higher, iOS 7.0 or higher);
- to be registered for internet banking, and
- internet connection (3G, 4G or Wi-Fi).
Once you have the above, you can download the mobile app.
Use your smartphone or other smart device like a card to tap and pay. It’s secure, convenient and simple.
First, add your card/s to your digital wallet. Once set up, just hold your phone near a card reader wherever contactless payments are accepted and you will be prompted to pay with your selected card. You don’t even need to open an app!
Click on the option that’s compatible for your device to find out how you can get started.
Real-time payments with Osko and PayID
Osko and PayID are services on the New Payments Platform that provide a fast, secure, and convenient way for members to transfer money to other people with accounts at participating financial institutions.
Payments that would normally take days to process and receive now take only minutes with Osko and PayID. Your account will be linked to more common information such as your mobile number, email address or ABN/ACN for businesses, so you don’t have to remember or disclose your BSB and Account Number.
BPAY, Direct Debit and Recurring Payments
Pay your bills via mobile or internet banking with BPAY, using funds from your Access or Cash Management accounts.
- Most regular bills such as utilities, rates, credit cards can be paid with BPAY.
- 24/7 access whether you are in Australia or overseas.
- Payments can be future-dated to a specified date.
- Option to set up payments for recurring bills (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) with internet banking.
Direct debit is a quick and simple way to pay regular bills automatically. It’s useful for recurring payments such as insurance premiums, subscriptions or utilities bills, but may also be used for one-off transactions.
How to Establish a Direct Debit
To establish a direct debit you should contact the billing organisation and quote Nexus Mutual's BSB (802-254) and your member number. Using your member number instead of your card number allows us to provide you with a better service if you need to make a change to the direct debit at any time.
Please advise us if you wish the funds to be paid from an account other than your Access account.
Automatic payments can be initiated from your accounts. You can set payments to be made once only, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or annually to an individual or company account at Nexus Mutual or another Australian financial institution.
Uses for recurring payments include:
- Repayment of Nexus Mutual loans
- Regular transfers to other saving accounts within Nexus Mutual
- Payments to a third party account (e.g. for rent, school fees) at another financial institution
- Payments are made automatically, but can be stopped or altered at any time. Modify payments yourself in internet banking (except for Nexus Mutual loan repayments), or contact us to do this for you.
- If there are insufficient funds in your account on the due date, Nexus Mutual's system will attempt to make the payment for the next 5 days. Your payment may still be made despite a delay on the funds being deposited to your account.
- Review Nexus Mutual's Account and Access Facility Terms and Conditions brochure
- Find out more about using your Visa card for regular payments